Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

awesome!

great game loved the visual's!
ive played alot of games similar to yours, but i have to say yours is one of the best in terms of physics, add some more content and achievements next time and your getting a 10 out of 10.

Also please dont pay attention to the people who seem to have given you a 0, they are either jealous or brain retarded, either way they just cant seem to accept this game is awesome

ColorBurst ColorBurst

a rainbow of shit

im glad i dont have epilepsy cause this game causes seizures, its too hard you die to fast i have no idea whats going on, and its hard to see what is an enemy and what is a scrambled mess of colorfull geometric shapes.
i would probably like this game more if i was on acid

Flea 2 Flea 2

Good game but...

There is no god damn way im paying real money to play this friggen web game, try making this an app on the iphone if you want money, i really doubt anyone will pay to unlock the other 50% of this game

Effing Zombies Effing Zombies

i 5v'd!
(b^_^)b

Gray: Lines Gray: Lines

Garageband

game was good, but music was basiaclly ripped from basic tunes from garageband, try to be more original

omnomasaur responds:

Yeah. I'm not much of a sound artist so I just made some quick stuff. Take into account I did the entire project myself so I didn't have someone to make good music. Wish I did.

Ninjutsu Ninjutsu

Is there an evil mountain

im over 400,000 in distance and still no mountain, great game a tad easy though

mofunzone responds:

Yes, you almost made it!

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

This game feels like its just a beta

sound effects, the visuals, the menus, are all beautiful and well done.... but then you get to the actual gameplay and its like a trainwreck. Despite the boring repetitive enemys, the moves mario does are pretty intresting, however the enemys have way to much health and all the moves basiaclly do the same thing, i personally found the standard punch could fend off more enemys then any of the more complicated moves. Im sorry to say but this game was a major letdown, only because every single element besides the gameplay was nearly perfect.

i suggest next time concentrate more on the game you are making and less on the aesthetics such as visuals and menu screens, (which were all great!)

in conclusion i would love to play this game with better physics, more diverse enemys and levels and you will have an exellent game on your hands, i look forward to your next submission!

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster