Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle

Mikock is the one that is gay

This Cartoon is awesome, I freaking love Sonic adventure 2 and I love the take on that battle

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Watching this most defintaly made me stupider

stupider like a fox :)

Narwhals Narwhals

If narwhals are so awesome....

how come they are endangered?

but besides that this flash it a total win

could have used more cowbell though

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

awesome!

great game loved the visual's!
ive played alot of games similar to yours, but i have to say yours is one of the best in terms of physics, add some more content and achievements next time and your getting a 10 out of 10.

Also please dont pay attention to the people who seem to have given you a 0, they are either jealous or brain retarded, either way they just cant seem to accept this game is awesome

ColorBurst ColorBurst

a rainbow of shit

im glad i dont have epilepsy cause this game causes seizures, its too hard you die to fast i have no idea whats going on, and its hard to see what is an enemy and what is a scrambled mess of colorfull geometric shapes.
i would probably like this game more if i was on acid

Flea 2 Flea 2

Good game but...

There is no god damn way im paying real money to play this friggen web game, try making this an app on the iphone if you want money, i really doubt anyone will pay to unlock the other 50% of this game

I'm a Gangster I'm a Gangster

wtf

who are u trying to kid I used thios song as one as my flashes way before u posted this song on ngewgrounds. it it illegal to claim other peoples song as your own.

the real artist is josh tobin ass hole

Shootout responds:

I know, I know. I accidentally uploaded the wrong audio file and title name so that the wrong music had been put in. I do NOT take credit fot this song, uploading the wrong file was a simple mistake. After I uploaded it, I forgot to test it out. I'm already getting this removed right now. So again, this is NOT my song.